Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Brother My Brother & Me changed my life!

Well, "changed" is a bit strong.  Griffin, Justin, and Travis just make me giggle.  They are really
every thing I like about some podcasts. I love a good throwback joke #100livesofblackjacksavage and I love a rich history that comes from longevity.  I got in on about episode 100 or so and now they have just passed 300.    That is a good thing.  I was able to go back and try to catch up and pick up on some of the jokes (kiss your dad square on the lips.)

 
Drink of choice is...beer of course but, pref. Guinness.  It is definitely not a cocktail show and one could be tempted to go with PBR, but the jokes are not lowbrow enough.

We also recommend a big pile of pizza rolls.

The official rules come up at 6 pm  Monday May 9th and then we are going to start listening at 7 pm EST  Join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment